During 2021 flu season Crown Street Surgery is working with the St Mary’s Church to have our clinics in the Church Hall. The location is opposite the Morrison’s in Acton a short walk from the practice (see picture below to the entrance to the Church Hall, it is right next to the main church entrance)
- Patients must contact the surgery to book an appointment as we need to maintain social distancing guidelines so anyone who doesn’t have an appointment could be turned away.
- Please wear light clothing as you will need to have a bear arm to quickly be seen and leave the building as quickly as is possible.
- All patients must wear a face covering. If you cannot wear a face covering please speak to the practice before you attend to advise us of this so that we can inform you what you should do.
- We kindly request that patients come alone or with one family member or carer, to maintain social distancing.
- The church hall toilet facilities cannot be used so please do not be offended if you cannot use the toilet when you attend.
- Patients cannot have fever, flu like symptoms OR COVID-19 like symptoms during their appointments. If so, please call us to cancel your appointment
These guidelines are important to keep staff and patients safe during these unconventional times.