Please note that we offer an extended hours service on Tuesdays and Thursdays (alternate weeks) whereby you can book in to see or speak to a number of our clinicians after 1830. Please ask our reception team for more details.
Our new website has been designed to make it easy for patients of this Practice to:
- Get answers to their questions.
- Quickly access the right help and advice for their needs.
People who are older or have long term conditions may be particularly vulnerable to winter bugs which could become serious and require hospital treatment. Getting help earlier may prevent this from happening.
To make sure winter bugs don’t become more serious:
- Have your flu jab
- If you start to feel ill, get help from your pharmacy straight away
- Keep your home warm, at least 18 degrees
- Make sure you take any medicines as directed
- Get any repeat prescriptions filled in advance as many surgeries and pharmacies close over Christmas
- Keep a supply of cold and flu remedies in the house so you don’t need to go out if the weather is bad
- If you are prescribed antibiotics finish the course
- Don’t go to A&E or call 999 unless it’s an emergency. If you are in any doubt, NHS 111 can help you get the right treatment