The Kids’ Cookery School (registered charity) is now closed due to the outbreak or Corona Virus.
But we would like to help the local community and as we have a fully functional teaching kitchen we can still cook, healthy fresh food from scratch to donate to the community, and would be delighted to do this !
So if you know of any children, families, older people and vulnerable groups that need our help please pass on our details and we will assist as best as possible.
You can find out how to contact us on their website: https://www.thekidscookeryschool.co.uk/
Flu Clinic 2020
Please read more about how we are managing our flu clinics this year here. We will aim to do most of our flu appointments at St Mary’s Church across the road from us/next to the Morrisons.
Need a prescription?
- Download the NHS App and you can request meds from there.
- Ask your pharmacist to request for you
- Email in to us (email@example.com) – it will be delayed if using this method.
- Put a script in the box outside the door
- Please nominate a pharmacy for us to send electronically
How to contact a GP?
If you have a cough or fever visit the NHS website
- Use e-consult from this website
- Call the surgery and we will endeavour to call you back as soon as possible or direct you appropriately
Crown Street Surgery will be having building works done between 20th of April and 25th of May (estimated completion date). These works are urgently needed so that we are better able to manage demand, and this will give us more internal capacity for consultations. We apologize for any inconvenience this will cause during this time.